For lasting beauty at an affordable price, all of our pieces are plated with either 18k Gold, or Rhodium in (black or white). All of our silver jewellery is crafted in 925 Sterling Silver.
These are noble metals that are hypoallergenic and resist corrosion.
Our pieces feature fusion stones and crystals in a range of colours and shapes. The Fusion stones are created including fragments of gemstones for additional natural beauty.
To maintain your jewellery in beautiful condition for a lifetime, it is imperative that you follow our recommended care instructions as below:
- Every time you remove your jewellery, clean it carefully with a dry polishing cloth to remove any residues on the jewel.
- Store your jewellery in the original box/pouch to avoid oxidation while it’s exposed to the air.
- Do not use cleaning products or chemicals to clean your jewellery.
- If your jewellery gets in contact with cosmetics, chemicals, beauty products, your own sweat, salt or chlorine water, clean it immediately using a dry polishing cloth.
- Contact with cosmetics, chemicals, beauty products, your own sweat, salt or chlorine water will cause the plating to fade and/or tarnish.
- Do not spray perfume or apply other cosmetics such as hair products, body moisturizers or fake tans while wearing your jewellery.
- Do not wear your jewellery while swimming at the beach or in the pool.
- Do not wear your jewellery while exercising.
- Although our jewellery is water-resistant, we recommend removing it before showering for a longer-lasting plating. The more you shower with it, the quicker the plating will wear off.
- While strong, our jewellery is still fine and delicate and will break if pulled vigorously.
925 STERLING SILVER SPECIAL CARE
- 925 sterling silver will never tarnish or lose its colour.
- If your silver jewellery darkens with time, simply polish it with a soft dry polishing cloth until it is shiny again.
- If your silver gets into contact with harsh chemicals such as bleach, it may darken temporarily and might require a special sterling silver cleaning product.
- Damage caused by any chemicals or products is NOT covered by our warranty.
If you do not follow the recommended instructions listed above, you risk damaging your pieces, and will automatically forfeit our 6-month warranty.
Cleaning Your Jewellery
Our 18k Gold plated, White Rhodium plated, and Black Rhodium Plated pieces should be cleaned very gently with a dry soft polishing cloth.
Plated pieces may need to be re-plated every few years depending on the wear. Do not use tissue paper or paper towels.
Sterling Silver 925 can be polished with a dry polishing cloth until it is shiny again as often as needed.
Storing Your Jewellery
When not being worn, always store your jewellery in a safe, dry and cool place away from direct sunlight.
We recommend storing each piece individually in the Agringa packaging provided, this will ensure your jewels do not oxidise or tangle.